Thursday, April 12, 2012

Which Truth is more real?

Is Truth asleep in the back of your boat?
Are the waves in your life riding high?
Are you overwhelmed by the storm out there?
Do you run to Jesus and desperately cry...
Lord, don't You care, see me tossing around
Not a hope, only fear in my heart abounds
Wake up, Jesus, do Your thing right here
This storm overwhelms, drowning me in tears.


He opens His eyes, looks around and smiles
Child, didn't I say we're going to the other side?
What do you believe, what I say or what you see?
Has the truth of your situation become bigger than Me?
I am the Truth, not the truth of your storm
Have faith in Me, and you will carry on.
Father's Word is Truth, it will set you free
If that's too hard - I'm the Truth, just believe in Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment