Sunday, March 30, 2014

MY LIFE MY CHOICE

When I choose to empty myself of my self
God chooses to fill me with Him
When I choose to let go of things I hold tight
He walks through my darkness and turns on His light.

Making right choices are the keys that I have
Use them or shelve them is all in my hands
But His hands are locked tho His heart's open to me
My choices can unlock His hands to free me.

I do this by choosing His Word and His Way
I do this by letting go, and not holding sway
I do this each moment each single day
It's not only smart, it's the best and only way.

To walk in sure victory o'er every battle life brings
To keep focus on heaven 'stead of earthly things
To stay pure and holy till His face I behold
Till I enter His realm where streets are pure gold.

Living on earth is His assignment to me
To learn the right choices that from sin can free me
It seems like a task, painful and sore
But His plan is perfect, so I trust and endure.

When I see Him in glory I will then understand
Why He did what He did while my earth life He planned.
Till then help me choose right, whatever betide
Coz my life's purpose is one...To be His perfect Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment