Sunday, November 9, 2014

MY STRENGTH COMES FROM HIM

I may look strong but am frail inside.
My strength comes from Him who has promised to abide.
To walk me through every storm of life.
To see me thru every trail and all strife.

I lean hard on Him when I cannot stand.
His strength's infused as He takes my hand.
When I go to Him, He will never fail.
He makes me strong, though I am so frail.

I don't look down at the valley deep
I don't look around at the waves that creep
I don't look in where my fears may hide
I just look up and in Him abide.

That's how I surf my waves and ride my storms
That's how tho I feel frail, I look so strong!
That's coz He's taught me to lean on Him
That's how I make it thru thick and thin!

Yippee!!! I am MORE than a conqueror!
I can do ALL things!
He is ABLE to do MORE than I can ASK or THINK or IMAGINE.
Not just for me....but for u too!!
Try Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment