Sunday, January 18, 2009

MY DADDY AND I...

My heart leaps out
My soul rejoices
My Daddy delights in me!
I wake with singing
My ears are ringing
With words He says to me!
‘I love you, my girl
I always will
You bring joy to me My child!
I’ve watched you grow
I want you to know
I’ve always been by your side!
You’ve fallen down
I’ve lifted you
You’ve got right up again!
You and I, girl
We’ll make this road
Till you never fall in pain!
You’ve looked to Me
When there was no one else
You’ve begged Me thru your tears…
‘Daddy don’t leave
Just stay real close
‘N’ I’ll make it thru this fear…
I shall walk this road
That You’ve chalked for me
I know You see the end…
The road is rough
The maze is tough
But You know what’s beyond the bend.
I trust You so
And I want You to know
I’ll trust you whatever betide…
One thing I ask
Thru my journey, my task
Your Face from me don’t hide.’
My answer to you
As you journey thru
Is, ‘My girl, I am right here…
Not for one moment
Will I leave your side
My darling, never fear…
Your tears may blur
Your vision of me
But I don’t cry like you.
Tho’ my heart does weep
My vision I keep
On you…I’ll take you thru.’

No comments:

Post a Comment